Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hazardous Materials in Miniature!!


I don't have very many toys in my private collection. There are just too many great toys out there, and I have never been a collector. I have a few. The one pictured is my favorite. No, it's not valuable. It's treatful. It is a playmobil haz-mat set. Yup, as in hazardous materials. I love playmobil. They are great quality. They last through generations. They engage children (and adults) of both genders, and they literally have little everything. Best of all, the people smile all of the time. It does not matter to them if they are cleaning up nuclear waste. My favorite that is not in my collection is called the "captive prince" This hairy smiling viking has the prince in cuffs and shackles, and the prince is grinning ear to ear.S&M for the very young. That one is still in the store on the shelf with the other playmobil. You'll have to check it out yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a playmobil haz-mat set with hazardous materials. I
nyght
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=5637141004169477570&postID=8904991544314286673&page=1