Tuesday, June 30, 2009

hopscotch rearranged!

I changed everything this week!! Okay, not everything, but a fair amount. I was down at hopscotch until the wee hours of the morning with my trusty drill and less trusty, but oh so effective skill saw building new displays, tearing out old displays and giving the old girl a face lift. Come down and check it out! I swapped the books and plush with the role play sections, expanded my educational section, and moved all of the product in arts and crafts and infant and toddler. I love the way all the Ugly dolls look in that wine barrel! I enjoy watching the way people respond when everything has been freshened. Usually they don't know exactly what has been done, but they are so much more excited about the space. It flows through like a breeze. Tangible.

No comments: